Your child qualifies for an IEP or 504…Now what? Get educated and find resources to aid you in the process. We located 12 websites that offer templates, information, advocacy, and IEP planning. All of these will aid you in being the most informed you can be for the meeting. Knowledge is power, and knowing your child’s rights is critical for their success in the Public Schools.
- American Speech-Language Hearing Association IEP resources
- Autism Society IEP Resources
- Autism Speaks IEP Guide
- Center for Parent Information Resources IEP Overview
- Exceptional Lives Preparing a Vision and Goals for your Child’s IEP
- The IEP Advocate Services and Help With IEPs
- Learning Disabilities Association of America Special Education, IEP, & 504 Resources
- Special Education Advisor What is an IEP
- Special Education Advocacy http://www.specialeducationadvocacy.org
- Understood IEP Binder – A Checklist
- Washington Autism Alliance and Advocacy ABC’s of the IEP
- Wrights Law Frequently Asked Questions about IEPs
we are not affiliated with any of the websites above and hold no responsibility to the content you find from these resources. This list was put together to assist in easy navigating for resources for IEP education and planning.